IIMC Alumni Association's Gujarat Chapter met on December 9, 2018 at Vashistha Yoga Ashram, Ahmedabad. The meeting was presided over by Chapter President Dr. Pradeep Mallik and attended by Sreepathy Hariprasad, Arvind Kumar (General Secretary) and Dheeraj Vashistha.
It all started with a light Yoga Session (Yoga at Workplace) conducted by our IIMCAA Gujarat member, former Broadcast journalist and now a Yoga Guru Mr. Dheeraj Vashishtha for about 30 minutes.
Minutes of the Meeting:
1. Discussed about the forthcoming Annual Alumni Meet- IIMCAA Connections 2019.
2. Agreed to finalise the Hotel Silver Cloud as the venue for Connections 2019 Ahmedabad.
3. March 23 (Saturday) is likely to be the date for Connections 2019 as per the availability of the venue.
4. The Gujarat Chapter will meet once in February 2019 (Date and Venue shall be communicated in due course) to take a stock of preparation for IIMCAA Connections 2019.
5. Discussed about annual membership.
6. Talked about bringing sponsors for the IIMCAA Connections 2019.
7. Had deliberations about how to take IIMCAA to various places.
Thanks and Regards,